- Switched entirely to API based connections, instead of SSH (Homebridge UI API and HOOBS Core API)
- Significantly reduced loading times
- More stable connections thanks to the close technical collaboration with the Homebridge UI developer.
- Improved visualization of multi-level config schemes, as well as "schema conditions" support
- Find config entries even faster with the new sort and search functions.
- Hybrid Config: navigate visually through the config and edit only the desired area in plain text
- New Swipe gestures for sharing, plain text view, copying, duplicating and deleting config objects
- The setup guide is now even more dynamic, simple and interactive.
- Plain text config view now with syntax highlighting
- Simpler menus for managing generic config objects
- SmartDetect 3 now also allows sample configurations that contain small syntax errors
- Support for "Homebridge verified Plugins"
- Installation and removal are now interactive and include additional background checks
- Plugin versions can now easily be changed interactively and can also be defined during installation
- Config objects are now directly accessible from the corresponding plugin page
- HOOBS users receive plugin data now entirely from "plugins.hoobs.org"
- Now finally natively available for all Homebridge and HOOBS users
- With Homebridge, including colour visualisation
- View Homebridge, Homebridge UI and HOOBS Core Updates
- Possibility to trigger the above updates
- Option to change the temperature unit
- Transparent and independent setup instructions for Homebridge and HOOBS
- Add new instances quickly, with a new automatic instance detection (with Bonjour detection)
- Useful tips and general additional information
- Instances and servers can now be managed more clearly
- New optimized layout, including various design changes (for example an improved dark mode)
- More beginner-friendly and detailed descriptions
- Intelligent assistance during various tasks
- More precise error messages and optimized loading animations
- Localization into new languages. In total: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish and Spanish